Hello, friends. I found the old C-96 tire manufactured in Russia. Unfortunately, this bus is no longer produced. I could not find it in the stores. What are the advantages of this tire?
1. Hard rubber, less wear on the asphalt.
2. One-piece central strip, less wear on the asphalt.
3. One-piece central strip, there is no noise when driving on asphalt.
4. Aggressive tread. There are no analogues of drawing in the world! (Have not found)
5. Large distance between the checkers, the protector is not clogged.
6. Versatility: asphalt / off-road.
If I find such a tire on sale, I’ll write where it can be purchased. I would like to put this tire on the Soviet motorcycle IZH-Planeta. In the meantime, I choose the Continental TKC80 Twinduro R18 4.00 / 64R.
Update: 20171018 author: