- Anvil installation and first check 04.09.2019
- Anvil 130 kg 02.09.2019
- Anvil 35 kg 25.08.2019
- Found a job. Repair of a bench vice. 25.08.2019
- Radio lamp GS-7B 06.12.2018
- Radio lamp GU-47B (not relevant) 05.12.2018
- Radio lamp GU-34B 04.12.2018
- Radio lamp GS-9B. For sale. 03.12.2018
- Radio lamp GI-46B 02.12.2018
- Radio tubes GU-72 01.12.2018
- Bridge to the car GAZ-66 28.10.2018
- Driving a motorcycle for wintering 27.10.2018
- K15U condensers, I sell. Capacitors – a lot! 23.10.2018
- Preparing for the winter car GAZ-66 21.10.2018
- Relay switch from RSB-5 (USSR) – a powerful switch for antennas 16.10.2018
Author Archives: R4NAF
I decided to check both anvils. And here’s what came of it, watch the video.
A week later I found another anvil. Moderate severity. I can’t lift one. The condition is 5 points out of 5, for its time. On the body is written TGZ MTS 130 (Russia / USSR). If anyone knows how these … Continue reading
I got an anvil. Not heavy. The condition is 3 points out of 5. It is necessary to grind the surface. I will show the grinding process in the video.
There were such a vise. Already repaired by someone. There is a chip. Restore them is quite capable. In the near future I will repair. Then I will show the repair process in the video.
Radio lamp GS-7B. For sale.
Radio lamp GU-47B. For sale.
Radio lamp GU-34B. For sale.